Saturday, September 4, 2010

Samaesan Part I: Tidatip Resort


I've got this place from internet. It is not expensive for a unit that enjoying a full sea view, but why this place? It is just because of a photo of a fiddler crab posted on the resort website. Fiddler crab is very common in my father's home town (Pulau Ketam, or Crab Island in Malaysia), male crabs have a over-sized claw, used for some secretive ritual over female and sea wave. Smaller claw is used for feeding. The movement of smaller claw from ground to mouth during feeding is like the crab is playing the larger claw thus its name of Fiddler crab.
(Photo downloaded from Tidatip Resort website)

A photo taken just outside the resort I stayed. I somehow a bit disappointed as I don't find the mangroves near the resort that nurture fiddler crab.

The rising sun

The resort

Stilt House


The room is the most basic one but come with some good view facing to the east.

No comments:

Post a Comment